Welcome to CTM Software!
Below are recommendations for learning and using your CTM Software most effectively! And "Tips" for managing all transactions successfully.
Please feel free to share with us your own Best Practices. Email specifics to us at email@example.com
- Managing a Multiple Offer Situation: Make sure that you understand how to eliminate the possibility that your seller(s) electronically sign(s) more than one offer at a time.
Information Video: Managing a Multiple Offer Situation
- 2021 New Enhancement - Feature Links to Force Integration Yourself: These two new feature links are now available for both the Selling Agent and the Listing Agent. You will use this feature once Integration (linking) has been attempted, but not successful.
Information Video: Feature Links to Force Integration Yourself
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click on this Topic Heading and review the TOP 14 frequently asked questions by our clients. You may have the same question(s). We have the answers ready for you and recommended videos to review. Whether you are a "self-help" learner or you are working during our off hours, this topic review will "save you time".
TOPIC: BITE-SIZE Learning
- Focus Features: Join in on our BITE-SIZE Learning webinars. These are short sessions on specific features that just might revolutionize your Real Estate business.
Bite-Size Learning - 72221 (Parent) Contract Templates
Bite-Size Learning - 6821 eCalendars & Deadline Tracking
Bite-Size Learning - 9121 Enhanced Integration Features
Bite-Size Learning - 111021 Changing A Contract After It’s Locked
Bite-Size Learning - 12921 Adding Participants To A Transaction
TOPIC: Attend LIVE Training Courses
- Training Courses: Be sure to attend each training level. Check out the Training Calendar for our topic outlines and course schedule. Together, our trainers have over 15 years of experience in the Real Estate business and CTM Software. You will learn the concept and power of the software by attending each class: Beginner, Intermediate and Advance Q&A
- If you are unable to attend a live course, then check out our best recorded sessions:
Presented by Chris Sterkel: Beginner Intermediate Advance
Presented by Sylvia Fox: Beginner Intermediate Advance
Course Handouts: Beginner Intermediate Advance Flyer
TOPIC: Receive 2 Hours of Continuing Education Credit Each Year
- CE Credit: Our LIVE Beginner, Intermediate and Advance eContracts Classes are approved for 2 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education (CE Credits) per agent, per fiscal year. Be sure to attend a refresher course each year!
- Take note of the compliance requirements from the Real Estate Commission. Click Here to review the CE Credit Requirements for Online Course document.