Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
Our Integration feature allows Agents to share documents with one another when both are eContracts agent's vs emailing documents back and forth.
Watch the Help Video Tutorials:
LISTING SIDE: Agent Features and BUY SIDE: Selling Agent Features and Requirements to better understand all the features available to you on either side of the transaction.
- Buyer Agents can search for a listing created by an eContracts Listing Agent and quickly copy pertinent data such as property address, county and legal description, the Seller(s) name and Listing Agent information, water right, association fees, parking and storage information right into the CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL. **Use the SAVE TIME feature in the CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL to locate the listing under the CTM by Address tab. Once the listing information has been located, click on the blue PROPERTY ADDRESS link to populate the CBS.
- Listing Agents can track deadline dates from the offer received through Integration, allow the Buyer`s Agent to view DISCLOSURES, create a PDF version of the offer, update the eContact Sheet with one-click and create a COUNTERPROPOSAL and/or AMEND/EXTEND for the offer(s) received.
The Transaction Integration Process has several time saving features for both the Listing and Selling Agents.
1. You can Change Offer Status to INACTIVE for your offer as the Buyer`s Agent or for those multiple offers which are not accepted by your client as the Listing Agent. By changing Offer Status, you will not be deleting a previous offer but hiding it.
2. As the Listing Agent, you can now stay very organized and efficient by Moving or Saving Integrated Offers right into a Buyer`s Transaction Folder.
3. You can Save Notes concerning each offer. This benefits you, your Co-Lister or Transaction Coordinator.
NOTE: When you are Integrated with another CTM eContracts agent, you can share documents you have uploaded into the Docs Management Folder.
NOTE: At the time that you ALLOW the other agent to view electronic or Docs Management documents, an automatic email notification will now be sent to both integrated agents. This means that you will have documentation in your personal email account that you have successfully shared documents with the correct integrated agent.