Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
CTM eContracts features a powerful internal message system for users to communicate effectively and timely.
This feature also creates a date and time stamped record of all your outgoing emails and what documents were sent either from eContracts or Docs Management side of the transaction. This record can be easily saved by selecting Save all Docs/File CD or by viewing the Full Report.
There is a Messages link on both the Main and the Detailed Dashboards.
When you select Messages from the Main Dashboard you will access all the messages that you have sent from the system for all your clients.
When you select Messages from the Detailed Dashboard you will access all the messages that you have sent from the system for just one transaction on one Detailed Transaction.
Create New Message:
1. Select Email Contracts from a Detailed Transaction OR Create a new message from within the Messages link on either your Main Dashboard OR a Detailed Dashboard. Or with a Detailed Transaction you can click on Docs Management and then click on Prepare to Email Documents.
2. Write your message in the message area.
3. Select the client`s name by checking the box next to their name and email address found below the message area. This is auto populated from the PARENT CONTRACT
. Or choose from your My Clients/Contacts or Team Member
. A window will display allowing you to select a user, then click go
. You can also type the email address in the Multiple Emails Box
4. If you wish to send documents with the message, check the box to the right of the document you wish to include with the message.
5. If you are creating a message from the Main Dashboard look for the blue Send button at the bottom right. If you are creating a message from anywhere in a Detailed Transaction look for the Email Selected Docs button at the bottom right.
EXPAND (+) It will expand the messages displaying the message contents.
COLLAPSE (-) It will display the message date and time without its content.
Delete: Click on the red box with a white X located at the upper right of a message to delete a message.
NOTE: It is recommended that you do not delete messages as they cannot be retrieved, and they are a part of your complete record for a transaction.