Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
This feature will allow you to upload any and all documents related to a particular Transaction.
These documents might include: Lender Letter, Copy of Earnest Money Check, Sewer Scope, Inspection Report and Photos, Death Certificate, Signed POA, ALL Title Docs, etc.
There are two types of document management folders in the software:
Miscellaneous Docs Management folder found on the Main Dashboard
Docs Management folder found within each Detailed Transaction on the Detailed Dashboard
Understanding the Docs Management Folder feature is key to your success in managing all of your transactions efficiently. It is recommended that you review all related videos for this topic:
Docs Management Buyer Folders 4:04
Docs Management Folder_Docs Uploader 1:53
Email Documents to Docs Management 1:45
Miscellaneous Docs Management Folder 5:26
Miscellaneous Docs Management - Set Up Organizational Folders 1:55
Smart eContracts - Uploading 2:21
NOTE: While documents can still be uploaded via email, the enhanced Docs Uploader has substantially streamlined the process and users can now upload up to 10 files at a time, 20 megabytes each.
To upload multiple documents:
1. Navigate to your Detailed Transaction
2. On the Detailed Dashboard click on Docs Management
3. In the upper right click on the orange link Add New Document
4. Click on the Upload from your computer option
5. Click on the large cloud icon that displays the message Click to Select Documents
6. You may now upload multiple documents at once. You can also Drag-and-Drop or just Search and Select
7. Drag-and-Drop or hold down your CTRL key on a PC or your CMD key on a MAC as you select up to 10 documents
8. Once all documents have been highlighted, click the OPEN button
9. Once the file names are displayed below the large cloud icon, you may rename any files before completing the upload process
10. Click on the Upload button