This feature allows you to create your own Quick Start Transaction Master Template which you can use when creating future transactions using the Quick Start feature.
NOTE: First you will need to create a Parent Contract Template. Once you have created a Parent Contract Template, click on the CREATE NEW CONTRACT link on your MAIN page.
Select the Create/Edit Transaction Master Templates link just above the list of PARENT CONTRACTS.
Next, click on CREATE NEW Transaction Master Template.
To create the Master Template: There are 4 Steps to follow:
1) Select the Parent Contract Type that you had previously created (like Listing, Sale Contract, etc.)
2) Type Transaction Master Template Name
3) Click on Select from an Existing Parent Contract Template to Create Transaction Master Template. Then select the existing parent contract you would like to copy from when creating this Transaction Master Template.
4) Select the Documents/Disclosures/Smart Templates, you would like to add to the Transaction Master Template. If you have Real Estate Attorney Documents, they will also be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
5) Click the blue Save this new template button
To use the Master Template:
1) Click on CREATE NEW CONTRACT from your MAIN page
2) Check the box next to the orange Quick Start link just above the list of PARENT CONTRACTS
3) You will immediately see the drop-down box come up for you to Select a Master Template...Click the down arrow and click on the template you wish to use
4) The Parent Contracts and all previously identified Documents/Disclosures/Smart Templates option boxes have a check in them
5) Check additional or uncheck the boxes next to any documents and disclosures that you do not wish to create
6) Click on the blue Create Selected Contracts button