Opening a document that was emailed to you from another agent:
1. Click on the blue link in the email. This will open the document in your default browser.
2. Look for the green Select button to the right of where your name is displayed.
3. Click on the Select button to bring up the signature box.
Signing the document in CTMeContracts when you are the Document Owner:
NOTE: If you are the Document Owner you will want to sign from within the Smart edit screen. You will not lock the document from being filled out or signed by other participants.
1. Click on the sheet of paper with a globe or ball icon to the right of the document in Docs Management.
2. Click and highlight the box to the upper left that reads SIGN.
3. A window will appear, and you will click on the green Sign button to the right of where your name is displayed.
The next steps will be the same whether a document has been emailed to you by another agent or if you are the Document Owner.
4. You will have the option to Type Signature using a Font or Draw Signature using a Mouse.
5. If you choose to Type Signature you will be able to select one of six fonts. If you choose Draw Signature a box will appear where you can use your mouse to draw your signature.
6. Click the green Create Signature and look for the green Saved Successfully.
7. Finally, you will need to click on the green Accept for your signature to be saved.