CTM One Users Only:
The Contact Sheet link is located on the Detailed Dashboard.
The property address and some participants will automatically populate from the Parent CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL, RIGHT-TO-SELL LISTING, EXCLUSIVE RIGHT-TO-BUY, etc.
Some information will populate in through Integration or you can input/add agent, buyer/seller, lender and title company/closer contact data into the Earnest Money or Closed File Check List under the Detailed Transaction. Once you click the save button, this will cause the information to auto-populate into the Contact Sheet.
To add additional contacts to the Contact Sheet
1. Click on the Contact Sheet link on your Detailed Dashboard.
2. Click on Add Contact at the top left of the Contact Sheet.
3. This will take you to the bottom of the screen where you can add Insurance, Home Warranty Company, Appraiser, Inspector, HOA, etc. You may select these participants by clicking on the orange CTM Database link to display various types of service providers already stored within CTM.
4. You may also add Contacts that are not related to a particular database but are specific to the Transaction such as a personal attorney, family member, etc.
5. Be sure to click on Add Contacts. To add contact information such as an additional email address or a secondary contact for a Mortgage Company, click on Add-Edit Notes/Comments under each contact. You can also use this area to add additional information.
Best Practice: Once you have gone under contract and your Contact sheet has been updated with each Agent and both Clients, then email this real time interactive Contact sheet to both the Title Company and the Mortgage Company. This information speeds up the process for all parties involved when both Agents email their specific Contact sheet to include: Appraiser, HOA information, Inspector, Attorney, etc.
Make sure to watch the video below for more information.