CTM One Users Only:
This feature allows you to create an Archive File Folder(ZIP) (RECOMMENDED) which will include the transactions eContracts documents and all documents you have uploaded to the Docs Management folder.
1) First log into your clients Detail Transaction View
2) Scroll down the Detailed Dashboard and click on Save All Docs-File/CD
3) Select the Electronic Contracts (this will save with the Signature Certificate), and those documents located in your Docs Management folder that you would like to save in a back-up file
NOTE: The Full Report with email messages, log notes, etc., will automatically be included
If you do not want the Full Report, you need to uncheck the box next to Include Transaction Report.
4) Click on the blue Download button
5) A screen will pop-up counting down the process
6) When the ZIP file has been completed and the ZIP Archive is ready for download, a screen will come up and you can click on checkbox next to "Save File" to download to your computer
7) Once this zip file is downloaded to your computer, you will be able to burn the file to a CD or save this file to a USB Drive, with all your documents inside the zip file
CAUTION: This process could take some time based on number of documents selected
NOTE: You can now include a Certificate of Completion for each document which has been electronically signed by any party. Please watch the video, Signature Certification that can be created for your eSigned contracts, for additional information.
Make sure to watch the video below for more information.