Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
A Signature Certification is available for many electronic documents once they have been electronically signed, for you to provide Lenders or any other participant of the transaction, when requested.
You now have access to create this certificate to send to anyone requesting a Certificate of Signature.
After you log into eContracts click on your Client`s Name. Then click on the Property Address. Click on the CONTRACT/DISCLOSURE/DOCUMENT requiring a printed Signature Certification.
Once the document opens:
1. At the top to the left of the Save button you will see a silver icon which resembles a seal.
2. The word Certificate is shown to the right of the seal icon.
3. Click on the word Certificate.
4. The contract will then open as a PDF and the very last page will have the Certificate of Completion (Signature Certification).
5. The following information is provided for each signature:
Date Last Modified
Name of signer
Date and Time Signed
Signature and or Initials
6. Save the PDF to your computer.
7. You can print this file or email it as a PDF to anyone requesting this information.