Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
As the Listing Agent, you can Create and Manage your transactions by creating Sub-Folders!
When you create a folder for a Buyer, this sub-folder will keep all documents/disclosures you put the buyers' names into. This helps you to stay organized.
Create a set of disclosures and a folder by clicking on the green link, Create Disclosures & Folder for this Buyer's offer
Paper or DocuSign Offer?
1) Click on the orange link, Organize Documents by Buyer's Nam, to create the sub-folder
2) Click on the orange link, Recreate the original Disclosures with only the Sellers Signature For Multiple Offers
3) Type in the Buyers names
4) Click the drop down to Move them to this Folder
5) Click each document box to recreate a set of documents for this buyer only
6) Click the blue Recreate Documents button
Best Practice: You can name your sub-folders anything you choose. Create 1 folder for the buyer your sellers want to work with and then create additional folders to organize, for example, Backup Offer, Office Manager Docs, Title Docs, Contractor Bid and Receipts, EPA Brochures and Listing Photos.....
Important: When emailing offers to your clients, it is recommended to email them the PDF documents first. Watch this video on the Best Practice when dealing with Multiple Offers.