Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
To view agents that have Assigned you as their Preferred Transaction Coordinator go to Utilities and click on Transaction Coordinator link. This will display all agents that have selected you as their Preferred TC.
To view transactions assigned to you by agents:
1. Go to your main page, Clients with Contracts, Displayed by Client Last Name. The agents/clients that have assigned transactions to you will be displayed in alphabetical order. If you want to display them by address, click on Display By Address towards the top/left of your screen.
2. Click on the Agent Name. Then click on the Property Address
3. You will see the list of all CONTRACTS/ DISCLOSURES/ DOCUMENTS that an agent has created for this Detailed Transaction.
4. Click on Transc. Coordinator on the Detailed Dashboard to the right
5. Check which settings you would like for this Transaction:
Allow Agent to View My Custom Deadlines and/or
Allow Agent to Receive my Custom Deadline Email Notifications
6. To add your Custom Deadlines to a transaction click on Custom Deadlines on the Detailed Dashboard to the right.
7. Then click on Add My Custom Deadlines at the top. You can select which Custom Deadlines you want to add individually or check the Select All. Then click on Add Deadlines to Transaction.
NOTE: You will need to do this for each transaction that you receive from an agent.
8. The eCalendar will now show the custom deadlines that you have added.
9. The eCalendar can now be displayed by Status. Click the down arrow at the top left of the eCalendar to choose which status you want.
10. Now when you create the eContact Sheet it will have your information on it. When the eContact Sheet is emailed, it will show that it is from you with your logo in the email.