Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
You can send a transaction to your Transaction Coordinator through eContracts.
The first step to enable this process is to select the Transaction Coordinator(s) under your Personal Setting found under Utilities:
1. Your transaction coordinator needs to have an eContracts account for them to appear on the list of CTMe Transaction Coordinators.
2. Click on Utilities and then under Personal Settings click on Transaction Coordinator Settings
3. Click on Add New Transaction Coordinator
4. Locate the Transaction Coordinator by First Name or Location
5. Click on the radio button next to the Transaction Coordinator you wish to add to your settings
6. Check which settings you would like for this Transaction Coordinator (i.e., Set as your Preferred TC and or Allow TC to receive contract deadline email notifications)
NOTE: You will need to scroll to the very bottom of the list to find these selections.
7. Click Save Selection
8. Once you review your selection you will need to click on Save Settings
Note: Adding a TC to your preferred TC settings does NOT mean that this TC will have access to any of your transactions. To allow a TC to have access to a transaction, you must select the TC from the Transaction Detail Dashboard.
If you wish to remove a TC, you will click on the box next to Remove this TC from list. Then click on Save Settings