Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
Sellers / Buyers can electronically initial all electronic contracts.
Web initials may be enabled individually for a single document or globally for ALL documents in your account automatically.
Enable Web Initials for a single CONTRACT/ DISCLOSURE/ DOCUMENT
1. On the Main Dashboard click on the Client`s Name and/or the Property Address
2. Click on the PARENT TRANSACTION, usually LIST, SALE or Exclusive Right to Buy
3. You are now in the Detailed Transaction. Open the CONTRACT/ DISCLOSURE /DOCUMENT that needs to have web initials enabled.
4. Go to the participant's name(s) at the bottom of the document. If it is a PARENT CONTRACT, you can use the floating menu to get to Buyer`s or Seller`s Info.
5. Click on the orange link Web Initials:
6. A pop-up window will display. Check the box that applies. Enable Web Signature Only Enable Web Signature & Web Initials Disable
7. If you wish you can request an email confirmation for each participant who initials the contract. If you do not want to receive an email, just uncheck the box. You can select notification or remove notification of initials by checking the appropriate box. Notify me by email when this contract is initialed.
8. Click SAVE
NOTE: The web initial boxes will appear only in Print Preview/ Signature View. Once web initials have been applied to a document, the initials will appear in both Print Preview/ Signature View and in PDF Print.
Enable Web Initials for All Documents Globally through Utilities
1. On your Main Dashboard click on Utilities
2. Under Personal Settings, scroll to eContracts Settings
3. Under Enable CTM Web Initials on all New Contracts: check the box Enable Web Initials
4. You may also want to check the box to receive email notifications of web initials. Enable Initials Email Notification
5. Click SAVE