Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
The eContact Sheet is found on the Detailed Dashboard of every one of your transactions.
This sheet includes all the parties in your transaction.
NOTE: The eContact Sheet should be emailed to the Title Company and the Lender once a transaction goes under contract. Just click on the orange Email eContact Sheet located at the top-right of the eContact Sheet.
NOTE: You can also allow your clients, title and lender to view this information through Client Access.
Review the Help Video Tutorial: Client Access to learn about how to set-up this feature for your client.
The information in the eContact Sheet will automatically populate your clients personal information from the Parent CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL, RIGHT-TO-SELL LISTING, EXCLUSIVE RIGHT-TO-BUY, etc.
You can also input agent, buyer/seller, lender and title company/closer contact data into the Closing MLS info in a Detailed Transaction. This will auto-populate into the eContact Sheet. Within the Closing MLS Info Sheet, you will find links to the CTM RE Agent Database, CTM Lender-Mortgage Database and CTM Title Co. Database.
To add additional contacts to the eContact Sheet
1. Click on the eContact Sheet link on your Detailed Dashboard
2. Click on Add Contact at the top left of the eContact Sheet
3. This will take you to the bottom of the screen where you can add Insurance, Home Warranty Company, Appraiser, Inspector, HOA, etc. You may select these participants by clicking on the orange CTM Database link to display various types of service providers already stored within CTM.
4. You may also add Contacts that are not related to a particular database but are specific to the Detailed Transaction such as a personal attorney, family member, etc.
5. Be sure to click on Add Contacts. To add contact information such as an additional email address or a secondary contact for a Mortgage Company, click on Add-Edit Notes/Comments under each contact. Use can use this area to add additional information.