Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
When a Listing Agent receives a CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL from an agent that is also using eContracts, it is recommended that the two transactions be Integrated or Linked.
When this is the case, both agents will have an electronic connection "box" that displays beneath the list of documents in a Detailed Transaction. This Integration "box" will have numerous green links which can be used to accomplish tasks and "share" documents during the course of the transaction.
As the Listing Agent, follow these steps to share DISCLOSURES/DOCUMENTS with the Buyer`s Agent:
1. From the main screen click on your Client Name
2. Click on the Property Address
3. Go to the bottom of your list of CONTRACTS/DISCLOSURES/DOCUMENTS for that Detailed Transaction
4. Scroll into the Integration window/box where you will see the green links
5. Click on Allow Buyer`s Agent to View Disclosures
6. A pop-up window will display with all available documents. Select which DISCLOSURES you want to send to the Buyer`s Agent by checking the box to the left of each document name
NOTE: You must use this link to share a disclosure each time you create something new that you want the other agent to see. The system does not share your disclosures automatically as you create them.
7. Click Save.
8. An email message will automatically be sent notifying the Buyer`s Agent that you have "allowed access" to these documents. You can view a copy of this email by clicking on Messages on the Detailed Dashboard.
NOTE: If you no longer want the Buyer`s Agent to view a disclosure:
1. Click on Allow Buyer`s Agent to View Disclosures
2. When the pop-up window displays, uncheck the box next to the disclosure you no longer wish to share
3. Click Save
4. An email will be sent to the Buyer`s Agent notifying him or her of the updated list of "shared" documents