Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
When you are the Selling Agent, and you have successfully Integrated or Linked your offer with the Listing Transaction, once the Listing Agent shares documents, you will be able to view and upload those shared documents/disclosures to your Docs Management folder.
Take these steps to access shared documents:
1. From the main screen click on the Clients Name
2. Click on the SALE - Property address
3. Scroll to the bottom of your list of CONTRACTS
4. Documents shared from the Listing Agent will appear in the lower left-hand corner of the Integration box, below the message View Disclosures from Listing Agent. You can click on a document name to open it.
5. Click on the green link, Place these disclosures-docs in Docs Management to create a PDF copy and automatically upload into your Docs Management
NOTE: Upload the disclosures after your clients have signed electronically so you have all signatures. If you upload them prior to your client(s) signing, be sure to upload a second time and select the Overwrite option so the final copy you have uploaded has ALL signatures. You can click on Docs Management on the Detailed Dashboard to see the PDF copies of all shared disclosures.
NOTE: The best way to ensure that you accomplish Integration is by using the SAVE TIME Functionality and selecting the information from the CTM DATA SOURCE. You will see the Data Source displayed beneath the blue link of the Property Address. If you use the CTM Data Source, then you will certainly pull the property address and email address that matches what is in the Listing Agent`s listing agreement and CTM account. Once you are linked, the Listing Agent can share DISCLOSURES with you instead of email them to you.