Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
You can create a set of Custom Master Deadlines in your account, which you can individually add to any one of your active transactions.
Custom Deadlines are Action Items that you will want to track during your transaction. Within a Detailed Transaction, individual Custom Deadlines can be set with a deadline date.
You can set up your Custom Deadlines so you will receive an email reminder prior to the due date and/or on the due date. You can also choose to add a deadline to your Outlook/Google/iCal calendar.
To Set Up Your Custom Master Deadlines:
1. Click on Utilities on either your Main or Detailed Dashboard
2. Click on Custom Deadlines Master - Settings
3. Click on the orange link Create New Custom Deadline in the upper left portion of the screen
4. You can create up to 44 custom deadlines. A pop-up window will appear, and you can type in the name of your new custom deadline and click Save. If you Do Not want the custom deadline to appear on the eCalendar that you share with participants, then be sure to check the box to prevent the software from putting this on the eCalendar you share from your Detailed Transaction.
5. Select how you wish to be reminded of this Action Item. You can use the drop down in the first column to receive an email reminder up to 15 days prior to the deadline date. You can check the box below Due Date to receive and email reminder on the due date. You can check the box in the final column under Outlook/Google to have the deadline appear on the calendar you check every day.
6. After making these choices, be sure to click Save.
7. If you wish to Delete a deadline, just click on the red box with the white X to the left of the deadline. Then click Save.