Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
It is important before you start writing contracts that you review and choose default settings for both your account and every contract you create.
You will spend a good 30 to 40 minutes setting up your Personal Settings under the Utilities link found on both the Main and Detailed Dashboards.
You will set your account navigation and contract signature/pdf print defaults, for how you work 98.9% of the time, under the link called eContracts Settings . You will find this near the bottom of the screen after you click on Utilities.
You can select settings for the following:
1. Enable CTM Web Signature on all New Contracts. This is so your clients can sign electronically.
2. Enable CTM Web Initials on all New Contracts. You may also elect to have an Email Notification for all Web Initials.
3. For any electronic document you PDF Convert, you can check the box to Remove Initials Lines.
NOTE: If you DO NOT have Web Initials enabled, then you will want to REMOVE the initials lines when you create a PDF Print of your contracts.
4. Enable CTM Font Web Signature. If you work with a lender or managing broker who does not accept a font web signature, then you will want to leave this box unchecked and NOT enable a Font Web Signature.
5. The default Contract Print Out Font Color is blue. You can check the box to change the default Print Out Font Color to black.
6. You can add a Black Frame around contracts when you do a PDF Convert/Print.
7. You can Add Date-Time to All Contracts in PDF Print Only.
8. The default Main eContracts Folder Navigation is to display folders in alphabetical order by Clients Name. If you wish to display by Property Address, you will need to select the appropriate radio button to change from the default (name) to property address.
9. The default Display Setting for Team Member Contracts is to display your contracts and your Team Member`s Contracts intermingled by Clients Name. You can select the radio button to Display your Contracts by Clients Name and then your Team Member Contracts by Clients Name. Or you can select the radio button next to Do Not Display Team Member Contracts and then only your contracts will be displayed.
NOTE: To access Team Member Contracts, click on the orange link Display Team Members Only found on your main home page.
10. Email Font Size is now set automatically at a 12 pt. (Updated 2017)
11. You can check the box to remove N/A when creating new contracts.