Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
This feature will help you to calculate your contract deadlines dates, check for weekends - holidays, save your settings templates and populate the dates into the contract.
Selecting your Template:
1) Inside the CBS you will click on the orange link at the top right of the Dates and Deadlines section Auto Dating Deadlines. A pop-up window will open providing you access to your templates you have created.
2) Click the drop-down arrow and highlight the Template name. You will see the settings for that closing scenario template displayed.
3) Identify the Contract Date: and the Closing Date: for this particular transaction.
4) Click the Save and Display button.
The system will check for weekends and holidays if the very top box is check for that template and then will display the day of the week showing you how the system pushed dates forward or backward. You will see some yellow (weekend) and red (holiday) flags next to the days if they have been recalculated.
5) If the dates are correct, click Save and Insert to insert calendar dates into the contract.
NOTE: You can populate the deadlines based on 3 selections: Contract Date: All calculations will be from this date forward. It will add the selected (days) for every item to the contract date. Closing Date: All calculations will be from this date backwards. It will deduct the select (days) for every item to the closing date. MEC or SSA: It will populate the selected (days) and it will add the description - # Days After MEC or SSA
Important: Any time you click on Save and Display button or Save and Insert button, your setting will be saved. E.g.: Let's take the Loan Application Deadline; if you select from Contract Date and select 5 Days, this info will be saved for the next contract.
Weekends & Holidays: The system can check for weekends and holidays for every item and if the date falls on a weekend or holiday, the system will automatically move the item date to the next business date. If the date has been moved due a Weekend, a dark yellow blinking icon will be displayed. In the case of a holiday, the blinking icon will be reddish-orange. This feature can be set on or off, to do so check or uncheck the box located on top of the auto dating deadlines window. Check for Weekends & Holidays for all items.