Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
There are two ways you can view the signature after a CONTRACT/DISCLOSURE/DOCUMENT has been signed.
1. You will always receive a Web Signature Email Notification when a document has been signed, if you emailed it out of eContracts
2. Open that email and click on the Document Name or on the PDF Print Only link
3. The document will open, and you can view the current signature(s)
1. Sign into your eContracts account
2. Click on Client Name
3. Click on Property Address
4. Click on the CONTRACT/DISCLOSURE/DOCUMENT
5. At the top right of the EDITING Section you will find two links. Click on either the Print Preview / Signature View link or the PDF Print link.
6. The Document will open in a new tab or window, allowing you to scroll to the bottom of the document to view the signature(s)