Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
The web signature feature is disabled by default when creating a new contract.
All contracts can be signed using CTM Web Signature, or they can be printed and signed in the conventional way or a combination of the two.
Web signatures may be enabled individually for a single document, for all documents in a detailed transaction or globally for ALL documents in your account.
A. Enable Web Signature on a single CONTRACT/DISCLOSURE/DOCUMENT
- On the Main Dashboard click on the Client`s Name or the Property Address.
- Click on the PARENT TRANSACTION, usually LIST, SALE or Exclusive Right to Buy.
- You are now in the Detailed Transaction. Open the CONTRACT/DISCLOSURE/DOCUMENT that needs to have web signature enabled.
- Go to the participant’s name at the bottom of the document. If it is a PARENT CONTRACT, you can use the floating menu to get to Buyer`s or Seller`s Info.
- Click on Web Signature:
- A pop-up window will display. Check the box that applies. Enable Web Signature Only Enable Web Signature & Web Initials Disable
- You will receive an email confirmation for each participant who signed the contract. If you don’t want to receive an email, just uncheck the box. You can select notification or removed notification of signatures/initials by checking the appropriate box. Notify me by email when this contract is signed. Notify me by email when this contract is initialed.
- You can elect to have your eSignature added to the contract if it is on file. If you have this set in your Utilities under eSignature File & Settings, your eSignature will automatically be added. You may remove your eSignature by unchecking the box. Add my eSignature File to this Contract.
- Click SAVE
B. Enable Web Signature simultaneously for all the documents in a Detailed Transaction
- Underneath your list of CONTRACTS/DISCLOSURES/DOCUMENTS, click on the orange link Enable Web Signature for all these contracts to enable web signature for all the CONTRACTS/DISCLOSURES/DOCUMENTS at once.
- A pop-up window will display. NOTE: LOCKED CONTRACTS will not be affected by these settings.
- You can Enable Web signatures for all or Disable for all and request email notifications by checking the appropriate boxes or radio buttons. Enable All Disable All Notify me by email when any contract is signed.
- You can also request to have your eSignature added if it is on file in your account. Add my eSignature File.
- Click SAVE
C. Enable Web Signatures for All Documents through Utilities
- On your Main Dashboard click on Utilities
- Under Personal Settings, scroll to eContracts Settings.
- The first option in the list allows you to Enable CTM Web Signatures on all New Contracts.
- By checking this box, your documents will be ready to sign automatically, and you won`t need to enable them from within the transaction or individual contract.
- You may want to be sure that you have checked the box Enable CTM Web Initials on all New Contracts
- You may also want to be sure that you have check the box under Enable CTM Font Web Signature.
- Click SAVE