Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
To Order Title Work through one of our Title Company Partners, you must first navigate into a particular Detailed Transaction.
Once inside the Detailed Transaction click on the Title Order link on the right-hand Detailed Dashboard:
1. Select the title company by clicking on the company logo
NOTE: If you do not see the Title Company you want in the first screen, click on the ADDITIONAL TITLE COMPANIES link at the bottom of the screen. External Title Order: To order title with a title company that is not in CTM Software Network, you need to click the orange icon EXTERNAL O&E OR TITLE ORDER
2. Select the Title Co. Branch, Title Closer and Sales Rep. You only need to choose this the first time. After that the software will remember the Title Company unless you want to change to a different company.
3. The Title Company will receive the Title Order Form after you fill it out, save it and send it to the Title Company through CTMe
4. Provided you leave all the boxes checked; the Title Company will have the following access:
Include CTM eContracts Access Link to view eContracts
Include Docs Management Access Link to upload pdf files
Allow Title Co. to view existing documents
eCalendar: Contract deadlines calendar included
Notes - Comments: Log Notes - Comments included
5. Fill out the Title Order
6. Click Save
7. Click on the blue button at the top right Send Order to Title Co.
8. NOTE: If the CONTRACT TO BUY AND SELL was not signed electronically, scan and upload to Docs Management so the Title Company can view the contract
9. If you are integrated with the Buyer`s Agent - Click on the green link in the Integration Window/Box: Place Offer in Docs Management
NOTE: You may want to view the video Docs Management System for specific information on how to upload all ancillary documents, email uploaded documents and the available options to help you stay organized.
Change the Title Company or the Closer for a specific Detailed Transaction, you will first have to cancel the order:
1. Click on the Title Order link on the Detailed Dashboard
2. You will check Cancel Order box and click the Save button
3. You will see these messages:
The title company has been notified electronically of this order cancellation.
Confirmation of the cancelled date
4. At this point, you can click on eContracts or MAIN to work another transaction or you can click on this orange link inside the Title Order to Change Title Co and or Sales Rep.
5. You will repeat the process of selecting the Title Company Branch, Closer and/or Sales Rep.
6. Remember to click the Send Order to Title Co button after updating the order information
SAVE TIME FEATURE: For those agents who are integrated with each other - Our Title Partners now have the capability to upload all title related documents into each agent`s Docs Management folder. No more hard copies to scan or multiple email attachments to download. When you are integrated, receiving, reviewing and providing access to all Title Documents has never been quicker.
You will want to review the video named: Title Docs Uploaded for more information about this Save Time Feature.