Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
To upload multiple documents:
1. Navigate to your Detailed Transaction
2. On the Detailed Dashboard click on Docs Management
3. In the upper right click on the orange link Add New Document
4. Click on the large cloud icon that displays the message Click to Select Documents
5. You may now upload multiple documents at once from your desktop, download or any folder from your computer
NOTE: If you use multiple screens, you can Drag-and-Drop
6. Hold down your CTRL key on a PC or your CMD key on a MAC as you select up to 10 documents
7. You may upload up to 10 documents of up to 20 megabytes each
8. Once the file names are displayed below the large cloud icon, you may rename any files before completing the upload process
9. Click on the Upload button.
NOTE: Once documents are uploaded to your Docs Management folder, you cannot make a name change.