Miscellaneous Docs Management Folder is found on the Main Dashboard.
Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
This folder holds ALL ancillary documents that are not yet associated with a specific transaction.
To upload documents into the Miscellaneous Docs Management Folder
1. Click the orange link to Add New Document
2. Select any document stored on your computer after clicking in the Click to Select Documents box or simply drag and drop any document from your desktop into the box
3. If desired, select multiple documents by holding the hold down your CTRL key on a PC or your CMD key on a MAC on your keyboard and clicking on each document
4. You can change the name of a document if you wish by clicking into the fields with the documents names and editing
5. Click on the blue Upload button to finish
To create and organize folders for specific clients
1. Click on the orange link to Organize Misc Documents by Folders or Client Name
2. Move documents into a client folder by clicking on the yellow folder icon under the Folder column and identify the client folder where you wish the document to be moved
- Any PDF document you upload into this file folder can have signature fields added for electronic signature. Click on the White Paper with Globe icon under the eSignature column.
- You can add notes of any length to any of these uploaded documents by clicking on the white paper with yellow pencil icon.
- You can MOVE any documents(s) into the correct Docs Management Folder after you have created a Detailed Transaction Folder for your client. While in Miscellaneous Docs Management, locate the document you want to move to a Detailed Transaction. Click on the green Move link. A pop-up window will appear. Highlight the Detailed Transaction where you wish to move the document.
NOTE: Once a Miscellaneous Document has been moved to a Detailed Transaction it cannot be moved again.
- To Email documents from Miscellaneous Docs Management, you must put a check in the box under the email column before you click the Prepare to Email Documents button.
NOTE: If you miss identifying the document or documents your email client will not populate with any document to email.
video:2013cs (inactive currently)