Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
This software creates a unique email address for every one of your transactions. You can email/forward documents (attached files) you have scanned or received directly, to the Docs Management folder associated with that transaction.
Within moments, documents will upload into the client`s Detailed Transaction Docs Management folder.
NOTE: As the agent, you will receive an email notification when these documents have been successfully uploaded. This email has a hyper link for every document so you can open the docs from this email.
Steps to Find this Feature:
- Click into a specific Detailed Transaction
- On the Detailed Dashboard click on Email Documents to Docs Management link
- A pop-up window will display with the Email Address in BOLD Green. This is the TO: field email address created specifically for this transaction
- Copy this Green address
- Open your email software and paste this Email Address into the TO: field of the email. DO NOT modify it
Microsoft Outlook - Mail Program:
- Click on the orange Outlook Email Documents link
- Your Outlook Email will open to a new email screen
- Attach documents and send the email
NOTE: When you click on the link above, you might see a message window saying, "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed". Then you need to do the following: Click on Start | Default programs | Set default programs to Outlook or any other mail program you might use.
- In the Docs Management Folder each document will indicate who emailed the documents
- The upload speed has increased tremendously. Now when you send docs, they will get uploaded right away.
- You can send an unlimited number of docs with a max of 50Mb per email