This feature is used when both agents use eContracts AND the transactions are INTEGRATED.
1) Click on the Client's Name from your MAIN page
2) Click on the Property Address for the listed property
3) Scroll down until you see the electronic connection box, below the electronic CONTRACTS/DISCLOSURES/DOCUMENTS you have created
4) Locate the box for the Selling Agent with whom you wish to share documents
5) Click on the green link, Allow Buyer's Agent to view Disclosures
6) A pop-up window will display. Check the box next to the documents you want the Selling Agent to see in their eContracts transaction
7) Click the blue SAVE button
NOTE: If you have granted access in error and you need to remove access to any documents follow the steps above and UNCHECK the box next to any documents that you no longer wish the Selling Agent to see. Each time access is given or removed for ANY DOCUMENTS an email will be automatically sent to both you as the Listing Agent and to the Selling Agent. There is no need to email these documents.