Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
COPY/DUPLICATE any locked contracts with just a few clicks. This feature will save you time and is the most efficient way to make changes to any part of a document except for Client Name and/or Address.
To use this feature, you must first access the Detailed View of your client transaction.
1) Click on your Client`s Name from your MAIN home page
2) Select the Property address to access your list of ALL CONTRACTS for this property
3) Below the list of eContracts that you have created for this transaction, click on the orange link
Copy / Duplicate locked contracts of this transaction only
4) A box will pop-up with only the list of electronically signed/locked documents
5) Check the box next to the contract(s) you want to copy
6) Click on the blue Copy - Duplicate Documents button
7) The copied contract(s) will be added to your list of contracts
8) Choose the copied contract, modify and click SAVE
NOTE: You must re-email only copied documents to participants for review and re-signing.
NOTE: If you are trying to edit the client Name(s) or Address in a Parent Contract, you will need to delete the locked contract before you will be able to save any changes in the new contract. (Deleted contracts will reside in the Deleted Contracts folder on your Main Dashboard)
name change, change name, address change, change address, correct, update