This feature allows you to strike text through most of the contract. Strikethrough is available in our 9 PARENT CONTRACTS and 2 Short Sale Addendums.
Current Functionality: Strikethrough in the 2019 CBS and Short Sale Addendums requires these steps:
1. When in the contract click the SAVE button
2. At the top of the worksheet is a new icon, check the box next and click SAVE
3. Scroll down the document highlight the text you want to strikethrough in the available sections and then click the
S icon in that section
NOTE: To remove the strikethrough, highlight the text you want to remove the strikethrough from and then click on
4. Click the blue SAVE button before closing the CONTRACT
New Functionality: Strikethrough in the 2020 Listing Contracts and the Buyer Agency ONLY!
There is a new look and feel to this Strikethrough feature and the benefits of this new version:
- Provides the strike of any/all language in the contracts
- Very simple to navigate with less steps
1. Click on the Strikethrough link found on the navigation tool bar to activate the feature.
2. Just highlight the word(s) or letters and click the ADD button
NOTE: To undo any strike, just highlight the word(s) or letters and click the REMOVE button
Caution: Anytime you strike language in a contract/document, double check the accuracy.