Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
This feature is used when both agents use eContracts AND the transactions are INTEGRATED.
1) Click on the Buyer`s Name from your MAIN page
2) Click on the Property Address for that CBS
3) Scroll down until you see the electronic connection box(es), below the CONTRACTS/DISCLOSURES/DOCUMENTS you have created
4) Locate the box for the Listing Agent with whom you wish to share documents
5) Click on the green link, Allow Listing Agent to view Disclosures
6) A pop-up window will display. Check the box next to the documents you want the Listing Agent to see in their eContracts account
7) Click the blue SAVE button
NOTE: If you have granted access in error and you need to remove access to any documents follow the steps above and UNCHECK the box next to any documents that you no longer wish the Listing Agent to see. Each time access is given or removed to ANY DOCUMENTS an email will be automatically sent to both you as the Buyer`s Agent and to the Listing Agent. There is no need to email these documents.