Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
If you have written a Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate for one of your clients and now, they want to sell that property, you can create an Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Contract from the previous Contract to Buy and Sell (CBS).
Steps to Create a Listing Contract from a Previous CBS:
1. Click on CREATE NEW CONTRACT from your MAIN Home page.
2. Find and select the link Create Listing Contract from CBS Contract
NOTE: This link is located right above the list of Parent Contracts. A new window will pop up with a list of all the Contracts to Buy and Sell transactions that you have created.
3. Click on the CBS you want to copy, and the window will disappear
4. Click the Create Selected Contracts button
5. Select the radio button to the left of the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT-TO-SELL LISTING CONTRACT
NOTE: You could also click on Quick Start and check off all the Disclosures and Smart Templates for the transaction.
6. Click the Create Selected Contracts button
The Listing Contract will now populate with information from the Contract to Buy to Sell in the appropriate fields.