Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
This SELLER`S ESTIMATE NET SHEET will allow you to calculate the estimated transaction cost.
To create a Seller`s Estimate Net Sheet:
1. From your Detailed Transaction View, click on the orange link in the middle top of the screen CREATE NEW CONTRACT (for this property)
2. Select Seller`s Estimate Net Sheet from the list of documents under the category of Other Forms
3. Click the Create Selected Contracts button
4. The purchase price will automatically populate from the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT-TO-SELL LISTING CONTRACT
5. Fill in any loan amounts and your commission
NOTE: Please type numbers without comas or period (use period only for decimals)
6. You may create and/or use a template for several of the fields. Click on the orange link Templates to create and use a previous Net Sheet or created template
7. The built-in calculator will provide the estimated net amount
8. If you have transaction specific fees, you may click on the piece of paper icon to the left of the blank fields in the lower portion of the document. This will bring up a drop-down box that can be used to select fee type. If you do not find the correct name for a fee, you may type it in the blank field(s).