Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
Your Clients Database tracks the complete list of contracts that you have written under a client`s name.
Access the eContracts Summary:
1. From either your Main Dashboard or your Detailed Dashboard , click on Clients Database near the top at the right
2. Either click on the first letter of the client`s last name to display a small group of clients or click on ALL at the end of the orange alphabet displayed at the top of the screen
3. Click on your Client`s Name
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. You will see all the transactions that you have created for that client
5. You will also see the Transaction Status for each Detailed Transaction and you will see the Date Created for each transaction
6. To the right, next to each listed Detailed Transaction you will see the word Edit followed by either Allowed or Denied. This indicates whether you have provided Client Access for that particular transaction.
7. You may click on Edit to go directly to the Client Access screen for that Detailed Transaction
8. If you click on the Property Address you will be taken to the Detailed Transaction
9. Now you can review or manage this transaction