Be sure to scroll down and watch the video!
Welcome to CTM Software
You have chosen to participate in the next generation of Real Estate Contracts. While we certainly have witnessed many changes, the future is once again ripe for technology to improve the transaction process and discover new ways of not only becoming profitable, but most importantly thriving in a constantly changing industry. Our goal is to constantly advance our system, procedures, and most importantly, technology for the benefit of improving and evolving your business to compete in this and future generations of real estate. Eventually all contracts will become paperless, this is merely the first step in the real estate industry. We are proud to have you as a member of our network and look forward to serving your needs and most of all, finding ways to increase your efficiency and profitability.
Why CTM? CTM keeps track of deadlines, emails, signatures, title orders, and best of all, it notifies the real estate agent of approaching events, completed events, and past due events. The actual "brain" for lack of a better term manages when the contract was created, by whom it was created, and all parties related to the contract that were responsible for any changes.
Understanding this information will provide you a basis for understanding how the software works, and how it can help you and your team manage each real estate transaction on a second by second basis with complete accountability.
CTM Software Support:
CTM Help Desk: 303-233-1918
Attend LIVE Training Courses
- Training Courses: Be sure to attend each training level. Check out the Training Calendar for our topic outlines and course schedule. Together, our trainers have over 20 years of experience in the Real Estate business and CTM Software. You will learn the concept and power of the software by attending each class: Beginner, Intermediate and Advance Q&A
- Create your MRI Training Academy account and register today, to learn all the Tips & Tricks for becoming sucessful in using your CTM Software account.
- If you are unable to attend a live course, then check out our best recorded sessions:
Beginner Intermediate Advance
Course Handouts: Beginner Intermediate Advance Flyer
Receive 2 Hours of Continuing Education Credit Each Year
- CE Credit: Our LIVE Beginner, Intermediate and Advance eContracts Classes are approved for 2 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education (CE Credits) per agent, per fiscal year. Be sure to attend a refresher course each year!
- Take note of the compliance requirements from the Real Estate Commission. Click Here to review the CE Credit Requirements for Online Courses document.